Thursday, January 19, 2006

Testing testing

I'm just testing out to see if this works. If it does then I shall be broadcasting asap! Fingers crossed!

I'm going to submit this "Hello" I made for The NodCast (in December last year) to places like feedburner and see if it works in iTunes etc.

Get the audio of my "Hello" to The NodCast: HERE!

The feeds are available at the top of the page. I'm not in iTunes yet, but should be soon.

Thanks to Schmee from The NodCast for testing my feed out! It WORKS :D If it DOESN'T work for you then please e-mail me at: here and I'll see if I can fix the problem.


My Odeo Channel (odeo/06b64d2269221627)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.1 Australia License.