Thursday, May 11, 2006

CafePress store has TPAN Giddies!

I've spent my whole morning making some merchandise for the TPAN Giddy Store!

I've got stickers, T-Shirts, and boxer shorts. Let me know if you'd like anything else available. I'm going to have pretty much anything available with a TPAN logo, but let me know if you'd like me to design for something in particular first.
There's heaps of things like mugs, mouse pads, baby clothes, jackets, polo shirts, different coloured t-shirts, shorts, pants, thongs (lol), different stickers, pins, magnets, + more.

Let me know what you guys want :)

Ps. tpan #023 is uploaded but it's being stupid again. Keep looking in the feed. It will be there soon!

Support This Podcast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.1 Australia License.