Sunday, January 22, 2006

tpan #001 - Welcome!

Welcome all do nothing-ers!

I'll record whenever the hell I feel like it.. as you can tell from this midnight recording. So I probably won't be daily like the DSC, PCH, or TNC, but I will entertain as much as I can.

Just remember this podshow is about nothing so if you want something you shouldn't be here.

THIS SHOW:
This first show is trash as I only had 10mintues (I'm using CastBlaster trial). I only had time to really simply say who I am and what forced me to start this show.

No Podsafe music due to lack of time.

Direct audio access: mp3
Subscribe to feed - or in iTunes
Wiki Shownotes here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.1 Australia License.