Sunday, March 26, 2006

tpan #015 - Feed woes

Giddy Up! *** My skrewed feed / 3 Podsafe Tunes; DJSteen Double Whammy's / My Friday Night; Pancakes on the Rocks with Sarah, Will, and crazyboy! / TPAN Video I doesn't show as a video in iTunes? / I don't drink / PODSHOW! / Dreams / Henry Video / XBOX Unleashed / College; Derek's Dungeon / MGMC / Tips From The Top Floor / Event Photographers / I try a packet of Walkers Salt & Vinegar Chips /

PODSAFE MUSIC: "Podpeople" by Munk [PMN]
PODSAFE MUSIC: "Santa's Too Drunk To Drive" by The Hot Rods [PMN]
PODSAFE MUSIC: "Murpheys Law" by Dislocated Boner [PMN]


Direct audio access: m4a
Subscribe to feed - or in iTunes
Wiki Shownotes here (please help contribute to these)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.1 Australia License.