Sunday, February 26, 2006

Broadband down......

My apologies everyone!

I'm sorry I haven't been able to get a new show out for about 2 weeks now.

I've recorded TPAN #010 but I can't really upload it because we've gone over our "Unlimited broadband limit". It's weird, I know. But it works like this - We have unlimited downloads and download speeds are uncapped until we go over 10GB.. then they slow down the speed to dial-up type speeds (64kb/s). RIDICULOUS!

I'll try to upload TPAN #010 tonight. And I'll be recording TPAN #011 this afternoon. Fingers-Crossed :D

------------------------------------------------------------------
During this patience-required time make sure you've voted at Podcast Alley [using the form above (easiest way)], signed the Frappr Map, and helped out on the Wiki Shownotes (pleeaassee pleaasee add to these!).

Thanks. Love you all. Stay subscribed :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.1 Australia License.