Saturday, January 28, 2006

tpan #003 - CarCast 1 + more! (re-edited)

Once again I listened to my show once it was uploaded and I noticed some more pops and crackles, and I couldn't hear myself at times due to bg music. Hopefully this is more listener friendly.
------------------------------------------------


Welcome..... to the world of the CarCast!

In this episode of TPAN I review the stunningly simple Hyundai Elantra! Ta da!

Before and after that I'll get into what I've done in the past few days like having a SMASHING good time at an 18th birthday party ANNDD more about Australia Day!

+ More about Tea Pans.... when will the topic end??????


Podsafe Music: "iPod Shuffle" by Caked On Stripes.
CarCast #1: Hyundai Elantra (specs here, photos here)



Direct audio access: mp3
Subscribe to feed - or in iTunes
Wiki Shownotes here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.1 Australia License.