Thursday, December 07, 2006

tpan #040 - Master Of Suspense

Giddy Up!***

- MUSIC1
- Maria welcomes you
- The Love Dentist is here
- PodSafe Music Network not working
- My great photography story (see my photography here!)
- Domain names
- Can't think because I'm a retard!
- Domain names continued
- Man dies during British Airways flight (article)
- Name Alphabet, submit your name today!
- Help with 'www's in domain names
- I'm so old I can't remember anything!
- HELP ME WITH MY DILEMMA!
- Shoutouts: Fran, Amelia, Cheryl from Sugar Fix.
- Technical Help wanted with website idea! Please e-mail me!
- Audition Secrets by Suzie Steen
- Calling models for TPAN! E-mail me your photos etc.
- Shout Out: Sam from Sugar Fix.
- MUSIC2
- The Love Dentist gives you some more tips. E-mail him your questions.


Shows mentioned: Pacific Coast Hellway, 7th Son Trilogy, Mission Life.
Other mentioned links: GoDaddy, Schoolies, Big Day Out, Pancakes On The Rocks.


Music:
1 "Dubcity" by SubCity Dwellers [PMN] [mS]
2 "Santa's Too Drunk To Drive" by The Hot Rods [PMN] [mS]


Download podcast (.m4a)
Subscribe to feed - or in iTunes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.1 Australia License.